EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
INTENSE EUROPE S.L. wants you to love your new bike!
If you don’t, simply send it back for a full refund (subject to conditions).
14 DAYS RIDE OR RETURN PROGRAM
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Pick your new Intense bike from our site and place your order. Once it arrives, go riding.
If you don't fall in love, just clean the bike and drop an email to our UK support crew at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery. We'll help sort out the bike's return journey – don't forget to retain the box – and then process your exchange or refund.
We want you to feel that real connection to your new bike and that might take a few rides. So hit your local trails – the ones you've tackled time and again are best to get a sense of the Intense difference. Ride in different conditions and tweak your riding position if necessary, doing back-to-back runs to gauge the changes.
The 14-day Ride or Return program is available on all current-model (non-discounted) bikes.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED?
While we want you to test your Intense properly, we ask that you treat your new bike fairly. This means considering whether your test terrain might damage the bike before dropping onto the trail.
Light surface marks consistent with flicked-up debris are acceptable, but deep scratches and marks consistent with harder impacts or any kind of crash damage will void your option to return the bike.
FULL RIDE OR RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 14-day Ride or Return program is exclusive to INTENSE online customers only and does not apply to Intense bikes purchased anywhere else.
- You must notify us via an email to email@example.com with your intention to return your bike within 14 calendar days of receiving your bike. Do not send your bike without being first instructed to do so by a member of the INTENSE UK customer service team.
- The 14-day Ride or Return program is only available on current bike ranges that are not discounted – not outlet or sale bikes.
- To be eligible for the 14-day Ride or Return programme, bikes must be packaged safely in their original box with all original packaging in place – so please retain all your packing materials and take care when repackaging your bike.
- To be eligible for the 14-day Ride or Return programme, the bike must returned clean for health and safety reasons. While it’s difficult to clean every tiny speck of dirt, please do your utmost to return it as clean as possible. Dirty bikes will not be accepted for return.
- The 14-day Ride or Return program is available to bikes delivered to the UK mainland with the exception of the following postcodes: IV3 – IV56, IV63; KW1 – KW17; PA20 – PA49, PA60 – PA78; PH19 – PH 44, PH 50; ALL ZE; ALL HS; KA27 & 28; BT Northern Ireland; TR21 - TR25.
- To be eligible for the 14-day Ride or Return program, you agree to adopt a fair usage attitude to testing your bike and ensure that there’s no damage aside from the minimal wear and tear that will come from a few rides over the 14-day period. For example, a few rides that cause light surface marks consistent with flicked-up debris would be considered minimal wear and tear, whereas deep scratches and marks consistent with harder impacts or any kind of crash damage would not be acceptable. If you're thinking about returning your bike, please consider whether your chosen trail could damage it before riding. We reserve the right to refuse refund on grounds of excessive use/damage.
- The 14-day Ride or Return program applies to stock bike specifications only; you are not permitted to make any componentry changes during the test period.
- If you decide not to keep your bike and wish to return it under the 14-day Ride or Return program, you are responsible for the cost of returning the bike to us, which will be charged at a flat rate of £50.
- If you choose to return your bike under the 14-day Ride or Return program, you must also return any additional promotional items received as part of your order – for example your Intense toolkit or other free-of-charge items.
- To return your bike, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take payment for return carriage and arrange for collection of your bike.
View our general terms and conditions of sale.
BIKE RETURNS OUTSIDE THE 14 DAYS RIDE OR RETURN PROGRAM POLICY
- All returns must be shipped in original packaging, be fully insured, include a return authorization number (RA#) and proof of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- New, unused products must be returned in the same condition in which you received it, and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable. You must provide a receipt or other proof of
purchase acceptable to INTENSE.
- Bike must be shipped back to us within 14 days of when you received it. (Please note: it can take up to 72 hours to get a Return Authorization approved, so if you think you may want to return it, please start the process
a few days early).
- INTENSE will not accept returns on products that have sustained visible damage or have been used. In the event of minor scratches, INTENSE reserves the right to deduct damage from the refund amount. Maximum amount of deduction
on returnable items is £500. Items incurring more than £500 worth of damage will not be accepted. INTENSE reserves the right to assess cost of damage.
- In case of exchange, must be of equal or lesser value.
- Fill in the form that you will find at the bottom of this page.
- Returns meeting acceptable criteria will be issued a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- You will be sent an email including your RA#.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- You are responsible for properly packaging your bike so it incurs no damage. INTENSE reserves the right to deduct the cost of any shipping damage caused by improperly packed items.
- Please allow up to 15 days for INTENSE to receive bike and issue credit. Refunds are credited to the original form of payment only.
- We will send you an email confirmation when your return is received.
- If your bike was purchased in conjunction with a promotional item (Race Day Wheels, Gift with Purchase or others), INTENSE will cancel your promotional item (if not yet shipped). If you have already received the promotional item(s), you are required to return with the bike. INTENSE reserves the right to deduct the amount of the promotional item from your original purchase price if the item is not returned in perfect and unused conditions.
- Returns without a return authorization number will not be accepted and INTENSE will not pay any return cost to the customer.
If previously purchased merchandise is marked down within fourteen (14) days of the original order date, INTENSE will adjust the price of an item, once.
- To receive a price adjustment, please
contact us or send an email to: email@example.com
- Please include your original order number with your request.
- Eligible refunds will be applied to your original form of payment.
GIFTS WITH PURCHASE
During INTENSE promotions, we may occasionally offer a GIFT WITH PURCHASE. If you have purchased from us within our return window of fourteen (14) days, we will offer you the gift item if the product you purchased meets the requirements for the promotion.
Purchases made outside the 14 days window do not qualify for this promotion.