The Troy Lee Designs MIPS Stage helmet is a full face that's lighter, cooler, faster and more protective than the competition.
Redefining mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The Stage is the lightest full-face helmet in its class combines EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
PATENTED BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
STAGE CORE FEATURES
- POLYLITE Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (PATENT PENDING)
- POLYACRYLITE injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking (*Helmet includes 2 liners - 13/10mm and 2 neck rolls 25/15mm)
- JAWPAD / lo-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability (*includes 3 sizes - 35/25/15mm)
- INTEGRATED ANODIZED ALUMINUM / plastic breakaway hardware (Extra set included)
- WIDE RANGE / adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM / rivet washer
- DRAWSTRING BAG with breathable mesh paneling
- EXCEEDS CERTIFICATIONS: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/L
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- **Not rated for motorized use**
- Product Certification Documents Here