14-DAY RIDE OR RETURN
Don't love it? Send it back
We’re so confident you’ll love your new Intense that if you don’t, you can return it up to 14 days after receiving it – even if you’ve ridden it – meaning you can buy with complete peace of mind.
How does it work?
Pick your new Intense bike from our site and place your order – making sure to add your weight and riding style so we can tune the suspension for you. Once it arrives, go riding.
If you don't fall in love, just clean the bike and drop an email to our UK support crew at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery. We'll help sort out the bike's return journey – don't forget to retain the box – and then process your exchange or refund.
We want you to feel that real connection to your new bike and that might take a few rides. So hit your local trails – the ones you've tackled time and again are best to get a sense of the Intense difference. Ride in different conditions and tweak your riding position if necessary, doing back-to-back runs to gauge the changes.
The 14-day Ride or Return programme is available on all current-model (non-discounted) bikes and you can still return your bike even if you've chosen our tubeless setup option in the cart.
What's not covered?
While we want you to test your Intense properly, we ask that you treat your new bike fairly. This means considering whether your test terrain might damage the bike before dropping onto the trail.
Light surface marks consistent with flicked-up debris are acceptable, but deep scratches and marks consistent with harder impacts or any kind of crash damage will void your option to return the bike.
Full Ride or Return Terms and Conditions
- The 14-day Ride or Return programme is exclusive to Intense Cycles UK customers only and does not apply to Intense bikes purchased anywhere else.
- You must notify us via an email to email@example.com with your intention to return your bike within 14 calendar days of receiving your bike. Do not send your bike without being first instructed to do so by a member of the Intense Cycles UK customer service team.
- The 14-day Ride or Return programme is only available on current bike ranges that are not discounted – not outlet or sale bikes.
- To be eligible for the 14-day Ride or Return programme, bikes must be packaged safely in their original box with all original packaging in place – so please retain all your packing materials and take care when repackaging your bike.
- To be eligible for the 14-day Ride or Return programme, the bike must returned clean for health and safety reasons. While it’s difficult to clean every tiny speck of dirt, please do your utmost to return it as clean as possible. Dirty bikes will not be accepted for return.
- The 14-day Ride or Return programme is available to bikes delivered to the UK mainland with the exception of the following postcodes: IV3 – IV56, IV63; KW1 – KW17; PA20 – PA49, PA60 – PA78; PH19 – PH 44, PH 50; ALL ZE; ALL HS; KA27 & 28; BT Northern Ireland; TR21 - TR25.
- To be eligible for the 14-day Ride or Return programme, you agree to adopt a fair usage attitude to testing your bike and ensure that there’s no damage aside from the minimal wear and tear that will come from a few rides over the 14-day period. For example, a few rides that cause light surface marks consistent with flicked-up debris would be considered minimal wear and tear, whereas deep scratches and marks consistent with harder impacts or any kind of crash damage would not be acceptable. If you're thinking about returning your bike, please consider whether your chosen trail could damage it before riding. We reserve the right to refuse refund on grounds of excessive use/damage.
- The 14-day Ride or Return programme applies to stock bike specifications only; you are not permitted to make any componentry changes during the test period.
- If you decide not to keep your bike and wish to return it under the 14-day Ride or Return programme, you are responsible for the cost of returning the bike to us, which will be charged at a flat rate of £50.
- If you choose to return your bike under the 14-day Ride or Return programme, you must also return any additional promotional items received as part of your order – for example your Intense toolkit or other free-of-charge items.
- If you choose to add tubeless setup to your bike and wish to return it under the 14-day Ride or Return programme, you may do so. However, the cost of the tubeless setup will only carry over if you're exchanging the bike for another size or model – no refund will be given on the tubeless setup if you choose a refund on the bike.
- To return your bike, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take payment for return carriage and arrange for collection of your bike.
View our general terms and conditions of sale.