INTENSE RIDERS' CLUB
Sign up to stay up to date with Intense UK
From time to time, we'd like to share the latest new designs that have made it from Jeff's mind to the factory floor, details of special promotions and give you a chance to win Intense goodies through our exclusive competitions. If that sounds like your bag, sign-up below!
THIS MONTH'S COMPETITION...
WIN AN INTENSE HOODIE
The month we're giving away an Intense hoodie worth £70. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is be a member of our Intense Riders' Club mailing list.
If you're already signed up, you're already in the competition. If not, sign up below now.
Entries will close on the last Friday of every month with the random draw taking place after this. We'll contact the winner directly by email.
How Your Data Is Used
If you opt-in using the form above, you will receive an authentication email to confirm your subscription to our Intense Cycles UK e-newsletter, which contains a variety of content including exclusive offers.
All the details you enter are stored in an encrypted third-party service provided by Klaviyo.
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe using the links at the bottom of every email.
We take your privacy very seriously and will not share your data with anyone else or use it for any other purpose than that which you opt-in for.
If you have any questions or queries regarding Saddleback's use of your data, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Competition is organised by Saddleback Ltd, trading as Intense Cycles UK.
2. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to any competitions on the www.uk.intensecycles.com website ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. Saddleback Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the website www.uk.intensecycles.com or within the Competition Notice or within these Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Saddleback Ltd, 12 Apollo Park, Armstrong Way, Yate, BS37 5AH.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Saddleback Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. All competition rules and regulations are governed by UK Competition laws and regulations.
6. Competition entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
8. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport and visas etc.
9. Employees of Saddleback Ltd or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, suppliers to which a Competition relates, or any advertising/media agency or web company connected with Saddleback Ltd or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Saddleback Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
10. Prizes are awarded at Saddleback Ltd’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
11. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Usually winners will be drawn within 10 days of the competition close date.
12. Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the Intense Cycles UK website (www.uk.intensecycles.com) and/or social media channels.
13. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 10 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of Saddleback Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Saddleback in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Saddleback Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
17. Saddleback Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or telephone line related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
18. Data Collection: Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.