INTENSE FOR LIFE 14-DAY RIDE OR RETURN PROGRAMME
We’re so confident you’ll love your new Intense that if you don’t, you can return it up to 14 days after receiving it – even if you’ve ridden it – meaning you can buy without fear of making the wrong decision.
If you’re not fully stoked with your new bike after trying it on the trails, just drop an email to our UK support crew at email@example.com you can return it for a refund or exchange. Remember to keep your box – you’ll need it for the bike’s return journey. Be sure to read through the full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Intense For Life programme is exclusive to Intense Cycles UK customers only and does not apply to Intense bikes purchased anywhere else.
- The Intense For Life programme is not available on outlet bikes or reduced lines.
- You must notify us via an email to
with your intention to return your bike within 14 calendar days of receiving your bike. Do not send your bike without being first instructed to do so by a member of the Intense Cycles UK customer service team.
- To be eligible for the Intense For Life programme, bikes must be packaged safely in their original box with all original packaging in place – so please retain all your packing materials and take care when repackaging your bike.
- To be eligible for the Intense For Life programme, the bike must returned clean for health and safety reasons. While it’s difficult to clean every tiny speck of dirt, please do your utmost to return it as clean as possible. Dirty bikes will not be
accepted for return.
- The Intense For Life programme is available to bikes delivered to the UK mainland with the exception of the following postcodes: IV3 – IV56, IV63; KW1 – KW17; PA20 – PA49, PA60 – PA78; PH19 – PH 44, PH 50; ALL ZE; ALL HS; KA27 & 28;
BT Northern Ireland; TR21 - TR25.
- To be eligible for the Intense For Life programme, you agree to adopt a fair usage attitude to testing your bike and ensure that there’s no damage aside from the minimal wear and tear that will come from a few rides over the 14-day period. For example, a few rides that cause light surface marks consistent with flicked-up debris would be considered minimal wear and tear, whereas deep scratches and marks consistent with harder impacts or any kind of crash damage would not be acceptable. If you're thinking about returning your bike, please consider whether your chosen trail could damage it before riding. We reserve the right to refuse refund on grounds of excessive use/damage.
- The Intense For Life programme applies to stock bike specifications only; you are not permitted to make any componentry changes during the test period.
- If you decide not to keep your bike and wish to return it under the Intense For Life 14-day programme, you are responsible for the cost of returning the bike to us, which will be charged at a flat rate of £50.
- To return your bike, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take payment for return carriage and arrange for collection of your bike.
View our full terms and conditions.