If the worst happens to your beloved Intense, our exclusive Intense Crash Replacement Programme will help get you back on the trails and shredding again.
We can't turn back time to make you miss that root or rock, but we will happily replace your damaged frame at a heavily subsidised price.
This service is exclusive to Intense Cycles UK but can also be used by any Intense customer in the UK who's purchased their kit from an authorised UK Intense retailer within the last two years.
How It Works
If you've bought an Intense bike or frame that has been the victim of a crash or other accidental damage, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Bike model
- Model year
- Frame size
- Description of damage
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your Intense Cycles UK order number or a copy of your proof of purchase (if not bought from the Intense Cycles UK website)
How much will you save?
We aim to get you back on the trails as quickly as possible and at the best possible price:
- DH front triangle – £650
- DH rear triangle – £600
- Enduro/trail/XC front triangle – £650
- Enduro/trail/XC rear triangle – £600
Intense Crash Replacement Terms and Conditions
- You must be able to provide proof of purchase (your Intense Cycles UK order number is your proof of purchase for uk.intensecycles.com customers).
- Crash replacement is only valid for the original purchaser within two years of purchase.
- Products may only be replaced if the original product is still a ranged product of the Intense collection.
- Products may only be replaced like-for-like – i.e. the same product in the same size and colour.
- In the event of the item being out of stock, we may allow discount against a similar item (at our discretion).
- Intense crash replacement discount is against SRP and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (including sale items).
- Damaged goods are returned to Intense UK at your expense. If you have a valid claim, we take ownership of the original item.
- You must complete the crash replacement request form below and liaise with Intense Cycles UK customer services team before sending. Items returned without customer service approval, a completed form or proof of purchase will be recycled.
- You are liable for the cost of the return. We recommend using a signed-for service – we cannot be held responsible for returned items lost in the post.
- Maximum one item per return.
- By returning goods under the crash replacement programme, you accept these terms and conditions.
- The Intense Crash Replacement Programme is an additional service and does not affect your normal statutory rights.
In order to process crash replacement requests, it is necessary to collect some personal information.
Personal data collected:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
Where this data is stored:
This information is stored on a Microsoft secure-by-design, GDPR-compliant email server equipped with two-step authentication for additional security.
It may also be transferred to our secure ERP system in order to complete warranty processes.
What we use this data for:
We use this data to process crash-replacement orders. Once we have ascertained your eligibility for a crash-replacement product, we then use this data to marry up with your Saddleback account so we can email you a draft order invoice for your items at special crash replacement pricing.
How long we keep this data:
We will keep your name and email address on file along with your order history until you opt-out so that we can offer post-purchase services including warranty and crash replacement on items you have purchased. If you choose to remove this personal data, we may be unable to meet your post-purchase support requirements.
How to opt-out:
If you wish us to remove your data from our systems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.